Dosed by you





















If you guys didn't know I LOVE the red hot chili peppers! They are definately a big part of who i am today. I grew up listening to my sister listen to them and actually at the time I thought it was annoying lol Until I grew up and I REALLY started to listen to their music and they're lyrics. They definately grew on me! It's something very hard to explain, its just a lot of the best times i've spent alone were followed by singing to rhcp very loudly and freely. The saddest and most uplifting moments I've had were followed by rhcp songs. Which explains my tattoo and this T shirt, which my boyfriend actually got for me for christmas, I love band shirts and this one even more because its in white and a beautiful array of colors. You can find this in Hot Topic. I decided to roll up the sleeves a bit to get rid of the perfect sleeves and add a bit of femininty. I tucked it into these distressed shorts that were found at the thrift store and cut up. Also my latest obsessions, these shoes! Are they hot or what?? I saw these a while back somewhere online and I instanely fell in love! the lace up straps and the black suede??? im done! I need to have and surprisngly they are super comfy! I got these on my birthday! I love them I love how you can wear them casually or dressed up! I got these at a store called Inspire and they were under $30!! The brand is Breckelle's. Anyways I added a gold bangle and a gold spiked necklace from H&M. I also got these Clubmasters by Raybans for my birthday. Thank you for reading!
-Jeanette