Jean & Black Lip

























I am pretty sure this is the first time I wear black lipstick on my blog. I don't really wear it out either, however I really love it and loved how it looked with this makeup look.  I actually have a tutorial for this look on my youtube channel if interested. The lipstain is "Venom" by LaSplash. Jean, I love jean everything. Literally. Jean material is such a basic necessity for me, Jean shirts, Jean vest, jeans, its just something that will never go out of style. Not just the jean but there are so many different washes of jean which is literally never ending. So I decided to pair this jean tie up shirt with this black skirt and some strappy shoes. The shoes I have featured in my previous blog post, I love them but I love the strappy look it gives, it gives it edge and a bit of sexiness. This bottom skirt I found at H&M a while back but it has a sheer side and the bottom skirt is shorter. Its a very flattering skirt and I have wore it various of times out and about to casual events and dressy events. I slightly curled my hair and paired it with my ray ban club masters, which i believe just add so much to this outfit. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading!
-Jeanette