25 years of Life

















I was going to post this on my birthday, which was actually June 4th, but my boyfriend took me out to a perfect dinner. So yes I recently turned 25 and I love that I am getting older and wiser. I decided to wear something that really reflects me and my style, roses, I just love them so much. My boyfriend  bought me this kimono at a local fashion store. It was only $10! I just couldn't pass it up. If you watch me on youtube I showed it in a haul video. I also cant wait to wear it as a bathing suit cover up! ahh i cant wait! Anyways also the shoes I am wearing OMG I love!  Ive been looking for these for so long! I actually got these the day of my birthday, my dad gave me money to buy them. I love them so much i just cant say it enough. They have that effortless look and surprisly they are very comfortable so literally I am obssesed. I wore them out also this past weekend and they were just perfect. Thank
you for reading! - Jeanette