Ive been "eyeing" these "boots for a while now, and if you didn't know these are from Lolashoetique.com which carries some of the best shoes! They have a huge variety of heels, wedges, flats and sandals. These are called the "laced in love" they come in different colors but these are the ones Ive been wanting. I just really loved the laces and that they are thigh highs! I love thigh high boots they are sexy and edgy, so why wouldn't I add them to my wardrobe. Anyways I wanted to style these pretty simple just featuring some of the colors that i fee are more me. I have a ton of ideas of how to wear these so I am very excited to do future posts with them. The simple skirt is from Forever 21 and the red top is just from a local fashion store was $5!. The necklace is pretty old I belive its from H&M/ As far as my face, I am wearing my favorite foundation of all time, Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation. Lips are Lolita Lipstain with Mac Myth in the center. Eyeshadows are from Morphe and KVD LadyBird Palette. Thank you for reading!
-Jeanette