
Hello All! Lately I have been randomly seeing clothing pieces laying around and have been picturing them together for future blog posts. I have only worn this top once before, when i saw it, it caught my eye because of the sweetheart cut and overall look of the top, also love the colors together. Never really see emerald green paired with black. By the way this top was only $8! Yes i know bargain girl right here :) and we didn't get any picture of the back but its open and has a heart cut out! So sorry i didn't get a photo of it, totally forgot. Anyways wanted to make it a bit more romantic with this beautiful flowy black skirt that my friend got me! I love that it has the slits on both sides makes it sexy and mysterious. It just looks like im not trying! and i LOVE outfits like that. I also think it looks really nice with dark hair. added and interesting necklace to mix it up and some gold rings.
Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! - Jeanette
P.S- As some of you may not know I am also a Makeup Artist, I was certified 2 years ago, it will officially be 2 years in June. Anyways I was horrible at doing makeup before being certified lol..I will maybe explain why it is that i became an artist in future posts! :) I will also try to update what i use on my face and post photos of that because not only do i get to play with fashion and create different looks but Makeup as well and that adds just so much more.
Eyes: Lid is Blanc Type ( my favorite shadow)
Crease: Soft Brown from Mac cosmetics, Morphe Individual Shadows in 62, and 61,
Folie from Mac Cosmetics, the Purples used are Morphe individual Shadows in 50,38, and 45.
Black Liner is Physicians Formula Liner Pen.
Brows: Morphe Individual Shadow in 62, Dark Brown Gel Liner
Lashes: Creme #DW (2) double stacked
Foundation: Mehron HD Celebre
Blush:Melba by Mac Cosmetics
Contour: Blunt by Mac Cosmetics
Lips: Please Me Lipstick by Mac Cosmetics















