Happy Mess



















Hello Fashion Lovers! I know my shirt is awesome isnt it? Well this beautiful top was a DIY project i had been having on mind for a really long time, well i sucked it up and got around to it. I created a stencil, with my own writting and used spray paint to spray it down to the shirt. This kids t-shirt i got at walmart for like $3, its the ones specifically for paint and all that, but i honestly think any top will work. If you decide to try out something like this, DO NOT DISPOSE of the stencil! you can use it for so much more! I actually think i am going to stencil the inside of my closet door with the same MESS stencil I made for this top. Its obvious why it says MESS because of my name TheFashionMess lol but not only for that, MESS means so much to me, most people might refer it as a negative annotation, but when i think of mess, i see it as a mess thats all over the place, with creativity and emotions, somthing genuinely beautiful and unusual. Being a mess is a good thing, doesnt necessarily mean you have no control over yourself, if you are familiar with the song HAPPY MESS by atmosphere, its that kind of vibe and feeling. In fashion, i refer to as mess because i have so many diferent styles and inspirations that everything is in front of me and i can create so much with. 
Back to the outfit, i was going to cut up the shirt and make it a bit more feminine, but i like the t-shirt feel and i just rolled the sleeves up. Perfect for me! The shorts are American Apparel Disco Shorts, I love them, getting the Disco Pant next. thank you for reading!
-Jeanette