Simple.




















hello, So i think i am being consistent with my fashion blog, I already have an outfit planned for my next post. Anyways I have an idea of the kind of woman i want to be, this is one of the outfits i would wear as that woman. Sleek, simple, and Chic. There is something about black and white that i love. The bottom shirt is just a kids white tee. Black blazer and black high waisted jeans. Threw on a spiked necklace because it wouldn't be me with a little edge and finally the best MY Clubmaster Ray Bans! obsessed, do i even have to try with these? i love them so much and again mixing the masculine with the feminine. I honestly am not a person about name brands, but there is something about Ray Ban that i love, its because they are classic and have so much funk and style. Hope you guys enjoy! thank you for reading. 
-Jeanette