I know I've said this before, but i genuinely don't know where or who I would be
if i didn't have fashion and style in my life. My love for it is so strong and its incomparable,
i know people might look at fashion as just clothing. its not JUST clothing, actually STYLE
is not really ALL about what you wear, its about HOW you wear it, HOW you rock it,
HOW it makes you feel and HOW you apply it in everything you do. It's something that only
a few have, a few understand and a few are attracted to. It doesn't mean your better than
them, it simply means you have something that people can distinguish you by and something
that makes you, YOU. Style can mean the way you draw, the way you talk to people, the
way you hold a communication, the way you walk, the way you look at the world. I always
use this example, take a white shirt and blue jeans, even though you are only wearing those
two SIMPLE clothing of items, your style will reflect through. Thats when i know when someone
truly has style, it might be the way they accessorize or maybe their hair, their glasses, the shoes
they pick, their eyes. I know i probably sound like I'm on another level right now lol but i am
infatuated by it. Thank you for reading! -Jeanette