
So its been a while since i posted, i am obviously not a red head anymore, i probably seems as if i change my hair everyday, however I just dont post as much as i would want to. I dont want to say i am too busy, because i dont like to use that as an excuse, I will try my hardest to be back. I have a fullfiment when i post, i dont know what it is, its probably because i am expressing myself, creating something. I noticed when i do something creative, whether its with design, makeup or clothing i feel so happy going to bed.
Anyways i am obssesing over flannels, like i always have. I dont know what it is, but i find them very attractive, on guys. for some reason i love wearing masculine things and feminizing them. is that even a word? lol I love wearing flannels and i love how they look tied around the waist with a graphic tee. I dont know if they actually have that D.A.R.E. program like they use to when i was growing up, but this was in the 90s when it was popular, so i had to bring it back. can never go wrong with black skinny jeans, throw on a chain to mix it up and your good to go!
-Jeanette
p.s- i have a very personal meaning with roses, i dont really tell anyone what it means but when i do tell someone it means a lot. Not long ago i honestly could care less for them, until i discovered their value. Anyways just wanted to post some photos i took of a few. All are unedited.

















