Everything in these photos is pretty much thrifted. I have been extremely obssessed with thrifting lately. I have always been a big thifter but now i just find myself thrifting almost every chance that i get or see a new store. I have been so lucky to have found some really awesome stuff lately. This whole look and photos came to me when I first saw this burgundy night gown set at the thrift store. I never really look through the "intimates/ lingerie" section because i just never really think of finding anything. However I have kind of obssessed with depop lately and i have run into some beautiful lingerie vintage pieces, So i looked in that section and I found this beauty which is in perfect condition and it fits me so perfectly. I think it was waiting for me to pick it up and its in burgundy, like hello jeanette! Anyways I just pictured this look with this makeup i did, reminded me of a vintage vibe. I also have this makeup tutorial up on my youtube channel if you guys didnt know I have a youtube! TheFashionMess. My boyfriend and I set up the look, I found this awesome Godfather Clock at the thrift store for $10. I feel goes perfect with this look, and also the cangle holder was thriftted and the silver trays as well. As mentioned before this pearly cross necklace is from my friend Jeanine's shop. Dressupsesh.com Which I believe was also thrifted. I paired this eye look with 2 colourpop liquid lipstick in LAX to outline and AVENUE to fill. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I do. Thank you for reading! - Jeanette
Shades of Romance
Everything in these photos is pretty much thrifted. I have been extremely obssessed with thrifting lately. I have always been a big thifter but now i just find myself thrifting almost every chance that i get or see a new store. I have been so lucky to have found some really awesome stuff lately. This whole look and photos came to me when I first saw this burgundy night gown set at the thrift store. I never really look through the "intimates/ lingerie" section because i just never really think of finding anything. However I have kind of obssessed with depop lately and i have run into some beautiful lingerie vintage pieces, So i looked in that section and I found this beauty which is in perfect condition and it fits me so perfectly. I think it was waiting for me to pick it up and its in burgundy, like hello jeanette! Anyways I just pictured this look with this makeup i did, reminded me of a vintage vibe. I also have this makeup tutorial up on my youtube channel if you guys didnt know I have a youtube! TheFashionMess. My boyfriend and I set up the look, I found this awesome Godfather Clock at the thrift store for $10. I feel goes perfect with this look, and also the cangle holder was thriftted and the silver trays as well. As mentioned before this pearly cross necklace is from my friend Jeanine's shop. Dressupsesh.com Which I believe was also thrifted. I paired this eye look with 2 colourpop liquid lipstick in LAX to outline and AVENUE to fill. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I do. Thank you for reading! - Jeanette