Creepin'














I am obsessed with my new TUK Creepers. I know most people see these shoes as super "goth", I see them as very edgy shoes. I think they can make any outfit very edgy and let's face it any black shoe looks good! Haha i love edgy and comfy shoes! I actually thought these were gonna be hard to break in but they didn't even need any breaking in. It could also be the fact that these shoes were probably wore once. I actually got these in a confinement store, I traded some dr martens that I rarely used for these that were in perfect condition. I don't think they were used because the bottom was untouched. Anyways I wanted to pair these with these lace stockings! I love lace and I love mixing lace with patterns so I put some denim shorts and this thrifter oversized flannel and tied the top and added my deandri collar to switch it up a bit. I just love flannels! And this green flannel looked perfect with a deep red maroon lip color, this is raven claw by LASplash.com. It's a perfect fall lip and its super comfy! Thank you for reading! 
-Jeanette