Did I let you know?
















Hello Fashion Followers! Its another blogpost. In this post I am wearing high waisted pleather shorts from H&M i had seen these a while back and wanted them, I finally got them the only thing is that I thought they were more high waisted on than they look off. Anyways I paired with this new tank top,  of course I love the special detail on the back of this top,If you follow other fashion bloggers you can see that this a hot trend going on. My friend actually saw this shirt and showed me the back, she saw my face and started laughing based off my reaction, when i saw the price I knew I had to have it because it was such a steal, $12 at H&M as well and my friend actually ended up buying it for me! So sweet of her! :) I decided to pair with gold accessories. I am inlove with necklaces right now and i found myself shopping for interesting necklaces because sometimes they make the outfit, well most of the time! Anways Hope you guys enjoy! - Jeanette