Appetite for Destruction
















Hello Fashion Lovers! I'm not going to make anymore excuses, so lets just pretend we never remembered that I haven't blogged for a while :/ Anyways I found this wine colored maxi dress and I thought the color was just beautiful and the fact that it was a high-low skirt made me fall in love with it even more. I knew I would like it because I love my cherry Docs and the color is very similiar. I pictured myself wearing it with my "Dark Side" lipstick from MAC. Anyways this dress is actually a tube top fit at the top. I wasn't to crazy about it but i figured I can wear it as a skirt. When I see something I really like my mind works quickly and I start visualizing possible outfits and such. Am I the only one that thinks this way? I know I'm not. Anyways I decided to pair it with my new Guns N Roses Graphic Tee for an interesting edge! I also got inspired from the colors in the graphics to create the look for my eyes! Have a beautiful day everyone!
                                                                   -Jeanette