Lost In Ethiopia












I was finally able to get my photographer to take a few pictures. This outfit is a little more edgy and grungy then what I normally wear. I still love it though, the top is actually a red hot chili peppers men's t-shirt I found at a flea market, I cut it into a tank top and fringed the ends. I love how it came out, and it was so easy to make. You might notice that in the beginning of the post I am wearing a knit cardigan and later change to a pleather jacket. I wore the knit cardigan because i thought it went more towards the winter theme and gave it a more relaxed feel, but my photographer thought the leather jacket looked better, which I agree but I said it didn't fit my mood LOL. Anyway we liked both. What do you guys think? I should be posting more since I will be off for the next 3 days, and i really want to keep up with my blog. I love having a blog where i can post all my obsessions on! Stay Tuned!
                                                                                                                                -Jeanette