Chains and Studs














 I just got these two edgy bags yesterday and decided to blog about them. First of all aren't they pretty unique from what you see now a days (at least from where i live) Second they were a bargain, ok so I found these at an indoor flea market. I have bought from this post before and the prices of the bags are so inexpensive and so unique and my style.  The brand of her bags is called Dream Bird. Anyways this lady had them even cheaper for the holidays, I couldn't help but buy two.

 The first bag which is like a shoulder bag, is gorgeous! the color first off can make any outfit pop!Then the dark studs! ahh i fell in love. You guys don't even know how versatile this bag is, I can't explain how really, but basically it opens up to be  3 different little bag pouches. I love it, and you can also take off the handles and wear it as a clutch! Even better I got it for 10 dollars!!! I know i know! lol

The second bag which is shown right above. The blue shoulder bag, the color is beautiful too, its like a indigo blue with CHAINS! so cute and edgy! I love it so much too, the straps are like chain links, kind of like the chanel straps. I got this baby for 10 dollars too! ok come on, i got both of these bags for $20 no tax! I needed to blog about it, and i cant wait to wear them. i think i might wear the blue one first since it is more of a fall color.
                                                                                                                                   Jeanette