Schooled


















\










 If you havent noticed I'm a bit into Thrifting lately, I have always been but I feel more so now. I am wearing this pearl necklace which is obviously life itself lol. I love it! I found this amazing school girl type skirt from the thrift store for $1.50! Its a size 6 and it fits me perfect the fit is really nice, it just sits so nicely around my waist. The color is like a light blue/ grey color which is extremely flattering ony my skin color i believe. also sorry about the wrinkles and bra straps! I am moving so I kinda have everything everywhere. I normall wouldnt show bra straps i hate them actually lol anyways I paired it with a simple tank and some semi innocent looking wedges,  I dont know why I think they are innocent looking haha Opted for a darker lip to complete the look, Kat Von D Vampira. I actually love the combination of maroon and blue for some reason. Thank you for reading!      - Jeanette