I have been with Deandri's style lately. If you didn't know the brand yet, its a very unique style and their main colors and concepts consists of things I love such as black and white and red roses. yes! Anyways I really wanted to recreate a look inspired by its brand, I have yet to own any of their pieces however I got my eye on a couple items. These are items that I already had in my closet and I just thought about creating my own twist. I really wanted to have my creepers for this outfit, I will be purchasing them soon! I was thinking of challenging myself and trying different styles for a segment section of my blog. I feel like I can fit every style to be honest, you might not see me in it other than what i am right now but I believe with a little makeup change, hair and a few pieces any style is easy to transfer to or create. Thank you for reading! and if you don't follow my youtube channel you should ill be doing a look book there - Jeanette