Hey guys today I wanted to feature two items I am in love with! These Denim Levi Cut Offs, who were actually customized by a friend of mine named Jeanine. She has an online store of vintage and thrifted finds, Dress Up Sesh. I have been wanting to get some custom shorts from her and these are it! I love them I first love the wash, I use to have some a little bit darker than these and I loved them as well but I just love the cut of these, they are a bit shorter on the sides as you can see but I love them, I think they are flattering. The other item is this pearly cross chocker! isnt it so beautiful and unique the first thing i thought about was madonnas like a virgin era. I could imagine so many different ways to style this item with gold necklaces, and other pearls. I wanted to wear my doc martens so I added a black chain necklace to add an interesting edge to it and bring some of the darkness back. Now you wont be able to get the exact same thing but you can grab inspiration as to what kind of items she sells. her website is dressupsesh.com and her IG is @dressupsesh Thank you for reading! - Jeanette
Cut Off Levis
Hey guys today I wanted to feature two items I am in love with! These Denim Levi Cut Offs, who were actually customized by a friend of mine named Jeanine. She has an online store of vintage and thrifted finds, Dress Up Sesh. I have been wanting to get some custom shorts from her and these are it! I love them I first love the wash, I use to have some a little bit darker than these and I loved them as well but I just love the cut of these, they are a bit shorter on the sides as you can see but I love them, I think they are flattering. The other item is this pearly cross chocker! isnt it so beautiful and unique the first thing i thought about was madonnas like a virgin era. I could imagine so many different ways to style this item with gold necklaces, and other pearls. I wanted to wear my doc martens so I added a black chain necklace to add an interesting edge to it and bring some of the darkness back. Now you wont be able to get the exact same thing but you can grab inspiration as to what kind of items she sells. her website is dressupsesh.com and her IG is @dressupsesh Thank you for reading! - Jeanette
