Flanneling





















As I mentioned before, I love flannels and have been on a hunt for a flannel skirt, well i found this flannel dress and instantly fell in love because it actually fits nicely and also because its sheer. This is my first time styling it, but I have always thought of many ways to style it. I found it at City Wear and its was only $20. I love that its sheer and i can still wear it during the summer, also i know its gonna look nice as well as a swimsuit cover up, i cant wait to wear it as that! I wanted to do an all white look to stay with the black and white color scheme. These shoes are perfect and very comfy! I got these on gojane.com and i believe they were $30. I already have another look for you guys ready to post tomorrow. Thank you for reading.         -Jeanette