So it was a chilly sunday in California today, I decided to take out my new black hat. I really love this style of hat because it looks so effortless yet adds so much style to a simple outfit. I love pairing basics with a hat like this. I found this hat at F21 for $14, and i knew i had to have it. Anyways enough about the hat. I have been on the hunt for a flannel maxi skirt, i love how a flannel can make a look grungy ( 90's look) and also simple. I found this flannel dress at wet seal surprisingly, im actually not a big fan of that store but i saw it out on the window display and i instantly went inside and bought it. Once i tried it on, I actually wasnt too much of a big fan about it, it seemed too tight on my thighs. I still wanted the skirt part though so i said screw it and cut the top off and just tied the extra around my waist. I actually like the loose and kind of distressed looks so I was convinced I would make it work. Anyways I am still on the hunt for some more flannel maxis, I have a couple looks in mind that i want to recreate. I have this long black coat, which is seriously the warmest to give it that effortless, cool vibe. You would never guess it was only $7! I thought this look would look good with some smokey eyes ( which i rarely do) lol im a neutral girl all the way, I love browns! I used all morphe shadows. On my lips is a Sephora lip cream, and my foundation is Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Foundation ( my fave) I hope to keep posting more and writting as well. Thank you for reading!
-Jeanette