Lately I have been obssessed with effortless looks, I saw these bottoms at a little fashion store I got to frequently, the thing that attracted me the most was the black and white striped bands, it gives off that "sporty" vibe which is apparently in right now. The material is like a quilted dream , they are so comfy. They're great for this weather because they are light enough to wear during summer but thick and comfy enough for cold California nights. You can dress these up or down, which is why I love them as well. The best part was that they were only $12. I paired it with a white top and a simple statement necklace, and my favorite patent leather wedges just to dress it up a bit. You can always add a beanie or a jacket to give it a different look. Thanks for reading!
-Jeanette















