Lady Danger














     These shoes remind me so much of Lady Danger lipstick by Mac. Its not red but its not orange, its a combination and i love that. These are so hot and comfortable, if you guys haven't noticed yet, I don't really like to wear shoes that have a skinny heels or are too high, the ONLY reason i don't really go towards those types of shoes is because of the comfort level. I know beauty is pain, but I think it sucks out the fun of wearing hot shoes and it makes you never want to wear them again. I do not want to neglect my shoes because I have to break them in and it will hurt. I believe there are plenty of hot shoes that are comfortable and that's always my mission with my shoes, hotness and comfort :) I paired these with this flannel type crop top which i am obsessed with it was only $8. I know the colors don't match exactly which is what I like im never the girl to have to match everything, there is days when i just put clothes together and I make them work, and which is why im a mess. Thank you for reading - Jeanette