I had this effortless vision for this look, all white, classy and a bit sexy. This outfit makes me feel grown and like a real woman. A woman with style :) Make up was kept really clean primary focusing on skin and a glow. I opted for a nude lip because i thought it went more with the effortless look. Hair is messy and doing what it wants. I saw this white pencil skit, which fits me like a glove and decided to go with a crop top, and thought the white blazer would add more of a mature look. I remember when my mom would wear outfits that had the matching skit and top, well this was pretty much my vision but in a modern way.
I am in love with how my skin is glowing. Vanilla Pigment by Mac Cosmetics made it all possible.
Thank you for reading- Jeanette