Simple, never basic. Look at that tan though, I've been working on a getting a beautiful summer tan, ready for summer, for the most part i just want to be evenly tan through out my body. I love this top because its simple but its sexy and sophisticated.I got these strappy black heels, when I first saw them I fell in love because well they are black, and i loved the gold buckles, they have edge, then after i kind of thought of returning them because i wasn't full satisfied i felt like they were too much, but now after styling them and seeing how they look, I WILL NOT return them lol and the heel is surprisingly very comfortable and it could also be dressed up or down. I paired this white body suit with some Levis, I love the wash of these as well as the fit, it kind of a has the feel of the boyfriend jeans, the only thing is that they are pretty fit all the way. I rolled up the bottom to give them a more relaxed feel.
Thank your for reading- Jeanette