Its been a really long time since i bought them and my I'm still rocking my docs! I love my babies! I think this outfit works because of the complimetary colors.. if you dont know what colors its the red and the green values. I noticed that a lot of the times when I pick my outfits i use my knowledge of color theory and therefore it works really well, the same with makeup. My teacher once said that to keep a creative mind you should do something creative everyday whether its an art or they way you dress or did your nails. I really started noticing that i do that all the time, it really is an "art" because it involves color theory, patterns, and different textures. i love it!
SO I finally got my new babies a couple of days ago I will post pictures of my new shoes below, I got the Floral Victorian Shoreditch Dr. Martens. They're perfect for fall and i love them!