He loves me, He loves me not









 Hello Fashion lovers! I know I've been gone for a while now! I'm a busy girl a lot of stuff has been happening in my life with a few changes but i have to get back on to my fashion blog! Anyways I've been in love with a lot of fashion trends lately hopefully they will be featured in my blog soon! I've had this black and grey maxi skirt for a while now, i decided to pair it with this graphic tee that i love! I think the colors complemented themselves well and i like the pop of yellow! The shirt is actually longer i thought it washed my body down because of the length so I decided to tie a knot on the side, it think it looks more flattering and interesting now! Don't forget to Follow me on instagram: Thefashionmess!!
-Jeanette