Yes, there is many more pictures than previous blog posts, I hope you guys don't mind. I just really loved this shoot. My photographer is just getting better and better, he also complimented on how my "poses" are becoming a lot better too lol. We are both trying to get better in our own ways and by helping each other out. Anyway I love this outfit, its simple and it features my new fashion statement: Maroon Doc Martens. I just got these today, omg i love these! They are so different, and they are a fashion legend. If you don't know what Dr. Martens are, you need to google them. Beside that I have been wanting the original Docs for a while now. I remember my oldest sister would always wear them when I was younger but I never understood why she liked them or why she even wore them lol. But I guess they rubbed off on to me because I like them now, like I was saying I wanted the original ones but after looking at them, I decided that they might be a little too bulky for my frame, so i settled for the "Shoreditch" style which is more feminine and sleek. I loved them so much I couldn't decide whether to get the maroon colored ones or the leather black ones. I was too indecisive so I got both because they are more affordable then the original docs, and they are so easy to wear and to pair. Not to mention they are not TOMS or UGGS, they are different and its rare to see someone wearing them! I will be featuring them in many feature blog posts so stay tuned! -Jeanette